Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dream Weaver

Hahaha!!  Macy had a visit from her Parents As Teachers Educator this morning (while, of course Kameron tried to steal the show) and we got on the subject of dreams.  Let me preface this with the fact that my husband is away on business this week, again.  I mentioned to Ms. Susan that I had a dream a couple of nights ago that there was this huge snake chasing me.  She informed me that she took a dream interpretation class and "the snake dream" has underlying sexual meaning!  That cracked us both up, mainly b/c of the hubs being gone.  She (in a roundabout way) mentioned I should tell him I've been having sexual dreams about him.  But, it gets even better.  I told her that my husband was in the dream, taming the snake by putting a rubber band around its mouth so it couldn't get me!  She said "aha - vasectomy!"  Which, BTW, we have been discussing since we have three kiddos and I'm now IN my 40's.  We are just waiting to meet our medical deductible!  Which may not take too long, as both the little girls have had "procedures" already this year.  That is another post, though!
I hope you got a kick out of the story and feel free to make any comments/contributions!!  I wonder how many of you have had similar dreams.

1 comment:

  1. The only action the hubs and I have been getting lately has been in our dreams...so we're right there with ya, sweetheart! Haha

    ReplyDelete