Thursday, March 10, 2011

WHEN is Wednesday going to end??

Wow.  Wednesday was the longest day I've had in awhile!  Handling these three girlies on my own is challenging to say the least!  Kudos to the single moms, esp. the ones who have more than one!  The morn was nuts - but what's new - loading all the kids into the van by 730 - then argue in the car as to who gets to listen (or watch The Little Mermaid) to what.  The girls took lousy naps - as I was trying to type for a blog post, of course.  Soooo.....had planned on having a speech session while the tweener bopper watched the other two.  Waiting, waiting for the bus.  It finally arrives at 4:40!!  Turns out the brakes went out on the bus!!  How reassuring that they keep these big-arse vehicles maintained for our childrens' safety - esp. when mine has to be on the highway.  I ended up resched. the speech visit.  Come back in to find the darn dog has been peeing and pooping in Macy's room ON HER CLEAN CLOTHES and the POTTERY BARN RUG!!!!  Ewwww - I was soooo ticked.  There was even poo on a little stuffed animal - just the tail, though.  And, there was more - one large spot ended up on the blanket I lay Macy on every night after a nice, clean bath!  Today I found another dollop on my adorable diaper container thingy.  Talk about the gag reflex.  The girls were nuts at bedtime, too - it was like having two newborns!  I hope somebody got some sleep out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment