Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally!

For months now, I've been saying (and my sweet friends have been suggesting!) I am going to start a mommy blog detailing my crazy days (and the nights, oh the nights!!) with my three daughters, who are nearly 13, five, and two!  First of all, I love making people laugh - even if it's at my own expense.  Secondly, it's a great way to keep track of my life in a written form.  I have baby books, journals, scrapbooks...all of which remain mostly blank.  I haven't even printed pictures (and believe me, there are PLENTY - thinking tax refund will be going to pay for pics!) since before Christmas, much less blown the dust off a scrapbook - plus, I totally lack any scrapbook skills.  It has taken me so long b/c I'm chasing three kiddos and couldn't come up w/a cool blog name, I suppose.  One was along the lines of "A mom who needs wine...and sleep."  Another was "Mama say, mama saw" - for Michael Jackson's song-correct lyrics- "Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa Ma ma se, ma ma sa, Ma ma coo sa," which brings back a memory of when I was driving w/my husband, without kids, and was getting into the song a little too much, as I ran into the median.

So, I'm totally thrilled to have gotten off my butt (well, not literally, as I sit here punching the keys while sittin' on me arse) and at least started it up - I just hope I can keep up w/postings!!  Dangit - I won't be able to post one now, as the kids are waking from their naps, then off to pick up the tween & play racquetball. 

Thanks in advance to any and all "followers" - I would be honored & hope you can relate (though, for your sake, at a much lesser degree) and have a few good laughs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment